OpenSearch Dashboards is the default visualization tool for data in OpenSearch. It also serves as a user interface for many of the OpenSearch plugins, including security, alerting, Index State Management, SQL, and more.
Get started with OpenSearch Dashboards
- After starting OpenSearch Dashboards, you can access it at port 5601. For example, http://localhost:5601.
- Log in with the default username
- Choose Try our sample data and add the sample flight data.
- Choose Discover and search for a few flights.
- Choose Dashboard, [Flights] Global Flight Dashboard, and wait for the dashboard to load.