Join the OpenSearch community to review and triage incoming issues in the OpenSearch repository. Meetings are open-to-all and attendance is encouraged for anyone who hopes to contribute, discuss an issue, or learn more about the project. See Triaging on OpenSearch for more details and FAQs.
- Initial Gathering: Feel free to turn on your video and engage in informal conversation. Shortly, a volunteer triage facilitator will begin the meeting and share their screen.
- Record Attendees: The facilitator will request attendees to share their GitHub profile links. These links will be collected and assembled into a tag to annotate comments during the meeting.
- Announcements: Any announcements will be made at the beginning of the meeting.
- Review of New Issues: We start by reviewing all untriaged issues for the OpenSearch repo.
- Attendee Requests: An opportunity for any meeting member to request consideration of an issue or pull request.
- Open Discussion: Attendees can bring up any topics not already covered by filed issues or pull requests.
Join via browser screen share: https://chime.aws/1988437365 Join via phone (US): +1-929-432-4463,,,1988437365# Join via phone (US toll-free): +1-855-552-4463,,,1988437365#