This version of the OpenSearch documentation is no longer maintained. For the latest version, see the current documentation. For information about OpenSearch version maintenance, see Release Schedule and Maintenance Policy.
SQL and PPL
OpenSearch SQL lets you write queries in SQL rather than the OpenSearch query domain-specific language (DSL).
- Learn about the SQL and PPL API.
- Learn about using SQL within OpenSearch.
- Learn about using PPL within OpenSearch.
- Learn about using Query Workbench for SQL and PPL queries within OpenSearch Dashboards.
- Learn more about OpenSearch SQL in the Developer Guide.