Mutate event processors
Mutate event processors allow you to modify events in Data Prepper. The following processors are available:
- add_entries allows you to add entries to an event.
- copy_values allows you to copy values within an event.
- delete_entries allows you to delete entries from an event.
- rename_keys allows you to rename keys in an event.
- convert_entry_type allows you to convert value types in an event.
- list_to_map allows you to convert list of objects from an event where each object contains a
keyfield into a map of target keys.